Friday, April 22, 2005

 

It's Only 11:00AM

I have no idea what to name this post. I will think of something by the time I've finished writing. Basically, I'm bored. Not beat-your-head-against-a-brick-wall bored, but I have nothing to do at work. Why does it sound like I'm complaining, you might ask? Because I guess I am complaining. Don't get me wrong....after a year of having nothing to get up for in the morning, it's nice to have a purpose. It's nice to wake up, put on some spiffy outfit that is way cuter than what I wore to my last job, and head out into the world with the rest of the important-looking people. But when I get to my office, I have nothing to do. I know it's because I'm new and the office is new; and I know that once I get a better handle on some of the projects we have....and once we get more projects....I'll be much busier. I'll probably even miss these days of idleness. But until then, it kinda sucks.

The only work-related thing I had to do yesterday was to submit my timesheet for the last two weeks. Really. That's all. I couldn't even think of other things to make up and do. So I did some crossword puzzles, some other online games, and left a little early. Oh....for those of you who don't know, I'm the only person in this new office, so there's not even anyone to talk to. So I'd like to thank my sister and a few other friends for e-mail chatting with me a lot to keep me company. Love you guys!

Alright....I promised some people that I'd actually write some more interesting things on this here blog, seeing as how I'm in a new city with a world of opportunities and adventures to write about. And I will get to those. I tell you what....I'll do something crazy-fun this weekend and write all about it. That'll give me something to do on Monday morning. :)

Comments:
Oh man that blows. You can always e-chat with me... Now that I have an office again with a computer thats ALL MINE (insert cackle here) I can talk all day long. I barely know what to do with myself with work to do...
 
Sorry I couldn't 'chat' today, it was actually a busy day for me. Shocker!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?