Monday, April 11, 2005

 

....The Rest Of My Life

Well, it's started. The rest of my life, that is. Actually, I guess it's just the next phase in my life. I officially separated from the Navy on April 1st. I officially moved from Virginia Beach, VA, to Alexandria, VA, on April 5th. I officially started my new job at Maxim Systems on April 11th. Welcome back to the human race, Molly! I'm going to have to have a nice chat with my alarm clock and let it know that it's gonna have to go back to work now. :)

So far, everything is great. The apartment Colin and I moved in to is fantastic! Lots of room, coffee in the lobby every morning, dry cleaning pick-up, and a roof-top pool. I can't wait for summer to hit! And my job started smoothly today. I'm the only one in my office for now, so it might get a little lonely; but I've got a big window next to me that allows me to watch everyone walking by. I have full control of the coffee pot, too. :)

So that's where I am now. I know I haven't posted anything in a long time...not since March 11th. I think I'll put in a follow-up blog to that one tomorrow. Funny story involving my thumb. But I'm no longer doing the same thing every day (watching TV), so I'll have things to write about now. Life in a new city...isn't it exciting?!

Comments:
So, how was it? Welcome to the rest of your life! My baby sister is all growed up now! -Sniff-

I'm so happy for you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?