Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Welcome Back, Kailee!

As of midnight tonight, my dear friend, Kailee, will be welcomed back into the human race. She is an accountant, and has seen a lot more of her office than her own apartment over the last many weeks. But it's all over now, Kailee! I am going out with her, her roommate and fellow-accountant, Jenny, and a group of their friends tomorrow night to celebrate and throw a few back. Well, I'll throw one or two back, and buy Kailee and Jenny one or two. I must say that moving has taken it's toll on many aspects of my life - new town, new apartment, new job, need new friends, new wardrobe, dieing bank account, dead savings account, thriving credit card bills. This shit is expensive! So for my military friends who are contemplating getting out of the service within the next year, start saving now. Trust me, you'll need it and want it. New clothes b/c you won't be wearing a uniform every day is a big chunk in and of itself. So...I digress from the original message of this posting, which is to give a big shout out to Kailee. And a big shout out to all you other accountants out there in the world! Thank you for your service, but we've missed you!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?