Monday, June 20, 2005

 

Boredom

I am so f&*#ing bored! I have nothing to do. I have no one to talk to. The only work that comes my way are travel requests that I help take care of. These usually only take up maybe an hour or two a day, if that at all. Some days, I don't have any. This is stuff I wasn't even hired for, too. I wasn't hired to be a secretary or assistant, but until we have more work to do in this city, that's basically what I am. God, I miss my old life! I try not to dwell on it, but when I'm bored to the point of gouging my eyes out, and I look out and see people in uniform walk by my office, I remember how much I miss my old job. I'd be out to sea right now, and probably tired and hot and bitter about it, but I'd be useful. I haven't been truly useful in well over a year now. I hate this feeling! My CEO gets into town today from San Diego. He's here for the whole week. The only thing this means for me, though, is that now I have to start being bored at 8am instead of at 9am. DAMN IT!!!!! I think I'm gonna lose it. God, give me strength!

Comments:
Aww, Im so sorry! and Im not even around this week to email back and forth with you all day :( I would trade places with you in a heartbeat. I wish it was that easy...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?