Friday, September 02, 2005

 

Ciao, Bella

As I sit, typing away slowly in the semi-ghost town that is my office building on this semi-holiday that is the Friday before Labor Day, my sister is probably sitting in some lovely Italian cafe, eating a wonderful plate of pasta with her husband, sipping on red wine in the warm summer night. I'm short an email buddy for the next week. She better bring me back a damn good present is all I have to say! They're going to Florence, Milan, Venice, and Rome, though not in that particular order.... I can't remember the correct sequence. Forgive me, I'm not their travel agent or their Orbitz account. So I'll just hang out here in DC. I'm sure there are some cool things to do here. I hear the Smithsonian Museums are alright, and there are supposed to be some neat monuments or something. Doesn't the President live here?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?