Monday, September 19, 2005

 

en memoriam

For your love of Guinness and all things Irish (including potatoes).
For champagne, candles, and your hidden romantic side.
For smoking Cubans under the stars off of the coast of Africa.
For a man who can admit that he loves to watch Sex and the City.
For introducing me to frozen White Castle burgers at 3:00am.
For giving me a weekend home all summer when I didn't even ask.
For having my coffee waiting when I woke up, hung over on the couch.
For suggesting we all drive to Atlantic City at 2:30am - my favorite road trip!
For continually trying to find me the perfect man, insisting that I deserve him.
For singing James Taylor songs with me every time we went to The Reef.
For your shoulder to cry on when my nervous breakdown came from nowhere.
For never telling anyone about my nervous breakdown.
For never saying no to a friend, no matter how big or how small the favor was.
For having one of the biggest hearts in the world.
For my friend, Charles A. Henderson, better known as Charlie... a.k.a. Hen-dog
You have touched more lives than you will ever know.
You are loved and missed.
Rest in peace, dear friend.

Comments:
That made me cry.

I echo the senitments. Of course I didnt know him as well as you did, but I loved him just the same, because I knew he was a wonderful friend to you.

Let me know if you need anything.
 
Made me cry, too. Very well said, my dear.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?