Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

love the life you choose to live

Passed to me by Katherine the Great....
Don't let the fun stop here.... :)

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Live in England.... again
2. Learn how to ice skate
3. Become fluent in Italian
4. Learn to play the guitar
5. Find a job I really, truly love to do
6. Keep a fish alive for more than a week
7. Sing at an open-mic night - karaoke doesn't count

7 Things I Can Do
1. Drive a stick-shift
2. Change a tire
3. Design a web page using nothing but code
4. Drive a 684ft long Navy ship
5. Smoke a Cuban cigar, drink straight scotch, and like it
6. Understand and translate what Boomhauer on "King of the Hill" is saying
7. Pick up and sing almost any harmony line without ever seeing a sheet of music

7 Things I Cannot Do
1. Smell.... Anything
2. Fry bacon - the smoke detector always goes off
3. Wake up in the morning with my alarm
4. Keep a plant alive
5. Understand a French accent
6. Sing a first soprano line anymore - damn cigarettes!
7. Go for more than 24hrs without crying over something...genetics are a bitch!

7 Things that Attract Me To The Opposite Sex/Another Person
1. A strong Faith in God
2. A sense of humor - appreciation of my sarcasm and an ability to laugh at yourself
3. Common Sense
4. The ability to carry on an intelligent conversation, whether educated or not
5. A kind, open heart
6. Generous with time, not just money
7. An inability and unwillingness to put on false airs

7 Things That I Say Most Often
1. What's shakin' bacon?
2. What's up, chicken butt?
3. I'm bored!
4. (I don't know - my friends will have to fill in the rest here)
5. (Sorry I can't be more creative on these - guess I don't have a lot of sayings)
6. (Y'all can contradict me in the comments section, if you like)
7. (Or freely admit that I'm boring to talk to.... up to you)

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall (my dream man...ooo-la-la)
2. Colin Firth
3. Owen Wilson
4. Sean Connery (senior citizen's category)
5. Ron Livingston
6. Paul Rudd
7. Mark Ruffalo

7 People I Want To Do This
1. Rebecca
2. Joel
3. Paul
4. Mike
5. Justin
6. Running out of friens who blog who haven't done this already
7. Besides, the only friend above who'd do this is Becca. :)

Comments:
You are so right... headed over to do it now :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?