Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

brief moment of mania

Clink. Clink. Clink. My office suite is on the first floor of a thirteen or fourteen story building - it's tall, we'll just stay that, because since I never go above the first floor, I don't know how many stories there really are. The first floor has a couple of gyms, a US Airways office, my office, several little sandwich shops, a Starbucks, a Quiznos, and a Chipotle, among a couple of other things. Clink. Clink. Clink. The entire front of the buildling on the first floor is floor-to-ceiling glass windows, so that as you are walking down the hallway, you can look out at the trees and flowers, the shoppers, and the cars driving by. My office suite is also fitted with these floor-to-ceiling windows to the outside world. It's rather nice, actually. Clink. Clink. Clink. As I don't have much in the way of work, I sit and people-watch most of the day - people going to get coffee at Starbucks, people going to get lunch, people outside on their smoke breaks. I like to people-watch. It fascinates me. Clink. Clink. Clink. BUT WHY DO THEY FIND IT NECESSARY TO TAP ON MY WINDOW WITH THEIR FINGERS EVERY FREAKIN' TIME THEY WALK BY?! Clink. Clink. Clink. Breath in, breath out. I think I'll start naming the people I watch. Hmmmm.... this could be fun. Relaxing. Take my mind off of the clinking jackasses!

Comments:
That would annoy me to no end.

I like the new presentation, very nice :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?