Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 

the fits aren't contagious

So there I was, riding along in Patricia's automobile. We'd made it to the Dirty Jerz, about 40 minutes from her parents' house. Colin was asleep in the back seat - he'd been that way for the majority of the trip from DC. Patricia had just exited off of I-95 (which turned out to be a very fortunate thing, as I might not be sitting here typing up this hilarious story if she'd still been cruising along at 65 mph). All of a sudden, arms started flailing in the back seat. Curse words were thrown out. Colin had jolted awake, it appeared, but for what reason, I had no idea. I started to fear the worse - he's got epilepsy too. I've given my brother epilepsy! Oh the shame! But wait! There was something furry flying through the air, too. It landed in Patricia's purse on the floor. Colin clasped the top of the purse closed. Patricia's hampster, Knackers, had managed to escape from his cage while sitting in the seat next to Colin. Instead of going for the tasty pretzels on the floor, he went for the climbing post that was Colin's neck and head. What a way to be awoken from your nap, huh? Luckily, Colin got Knackers to me and Patricia and I got him back into his cage. I breathed easy knowing that Colin doesn't have epilepsy, and Knackers hung tight in his cage where he belonged.

Comments:
OK, thats funny :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?